Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Batman: Black and White 2013

This is some of the most exiting news I've had for many years and it's a great honour to be able to finally mention it here on my little blog. DC recently announced the news that a new series of Batman: Black and White will be starting this coming September. And guess who's been invited to contribute to this very prestigious project. Yes folks, little old (hey, less of the old) me! Not only have I been asked to contribute my art but I've written the story too, which, I have to tell you, was somewhat daunting to say the least. I'm not a natural writer, head full of ideas but not in the habit of sharing them. That said, I seem to have come up with an original idea, not an easy task considering the vast amount of Batman stories produced over the last 70 years (is it really that long?!), so...colour me delighted! No, I mean black and white me delighted! 

2 comments:

Rol said...

Looking forward to it!

D.TAYLOR said...

Cheers Rol.
Thanks for the books btw, been enjoying them :)